- Which personal data are collected
- How we use your personal data and with whom it may be shared
- Your rights in relation to the gathered information
Your personal data will be collected and processed by XAMS SERVICES BVBA, a Belgian company with registered office at Wagenaarstraat 119, 8791 Beveren-Leie, Belgium and known in the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under number BE0819089576.
Which personal data do we collect?
- Personal data you give us: For example, your name and email address when you enter this information in the contact form and any additional information as a result of the purchase of our services.
- Personal data we get from your use of our Website or services: Log information: we store some data in server logs that include, but are not limited to:
- Internet Protocol address;
- The external website that referred you;
- The pages you visited on our Website;
- Time and date of each page visited by you;
- Details on how you use our services.
- Device information: we can collect device-specific information e.g. serial number, hardware type, version etc.
- Local storage: using browser web storage, application data caches and other mechanisms on your device we can collect and store your data (including personal data)
How did we obtain your personal data?
We obtain this data via any means by which we were in touch with you. Contact forms that you have filled out, via email, via phone calls, live conversations, subscription to one of our newsletters, business cards we got from you.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to provide, maintain, protect, promote and improve our services and to develop new ones. Your personal data is only stored for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you hold the position or function for which we contact you.
With your consent (article 6A Privacy Law), we may use your personal data to:
- Communicate with you, namely by providing feedback to questions you asked via the contact form and to respond to your job applications;
- Promote use of our services to you on the Website.
- Send you newsletters
We will only share your personal data:
For legal reasons: We may share personal data to meet any applicable law or regulation or follow any order from a competent supervisory body.
With entities who process personal data for us: These entities may only process the personal data upon our instructions and for the purposes necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing. These entities are equally bound by the Privacy Law.
What security measures are taken with your data?
Information will be stored on a secure server and XAMS SERVICES undertakes to take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
You may ask us to provide you, free of charge, with:
- Any personal data we hold about you;
- Further information concerning the purpose of collecting your personal data;
- Additional information about the recipients of your personal data or categories of recipients of personal data.
- You have a right to receive, free of charge, a copy in intelligible form of any relevant personal data that is undergoing processing.
- Any incorrect, irrelevant and incomplete personal data as well as any personal data that infringes your fundamental rights, will be, upon request, deleted or corrected free of charge.
- You may instruct us not to process any of your personal data or you may object to the processing of personal data (provided that you give a compelling and legitimate reason) free of charge.
- We shall under no circumstances process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or any personal data concerning health or sex life.
In the event you have questions relating to the processing of your personal data, or in the event you wish to submit a request for access to, modification of or deletion of your personal data, or in the event you wish to object to the processing of your personal data, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the relevant information or an answer as soon as reasonably possible.